Saturday 16 January 2010

yourheart is bigger then my face.


my sister had a party, and i had to buy
decorations, i saw this ballon and other
 ones shapedas stars and butterfly's.
i couldn't resist but take pictures.
Oh and i definatly have an unhealthy
obssesonwith Vampire weekend.
who dosn't? there haawwwt.I'm guessing
i'm not the only one who love'sthem too,
considering that last night most of the fb's
status on my homepage (including mine)
where about  everyones love for
the vamp wkd boyz. 
hope everyone has good weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, you have a wonderful weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vampire Weekend is AMAZING! I love listening to them! Their sound is so: **Squee**

    you should try cloud cult

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much love for Vampire Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love vampire weekend as well YAY!

    ReplyDelete

<3