Tuesday 5 January 2010

HELL YEAH!?!?







today was ment to be a boring, hated schoolday.
i was suppose to wake up early(which i did)
 and set off too school in my grumpy,
 mood that i would be in.but wait?
whats that i see outside my window?
 snow?  fuckkyeah! it was snowing
heavily aswell, all the rooftops in my
 street where white,along with the sheds
 and the cars, and people where walking
 back from school.Holy shit, schoool's closed!
 the most dreded day of the week,
 became the best day of the week.
 it's not just because the fact that schools closed,
but did i mention that it hardlyever snows in this town? last timeit snowed was when it was
 3 days from christmas but that didn't last.
now i guess i'm gonna attempt to make
 a snowman, take pictures of the
beautiful snow while it lasts, and make my self
 a pot noodle. sorted.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy! It rarely snows where I live, but when it does the whole city shuts down. I don't think I will be as fortunate as you to have a snow day anytime soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw well, today was the firsttime in a very long time it snowed properly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya thanks so much for following!! i love your blog its so sweet(: its spost to snow here tonight so fingers crossed for no school tomorrow!! if you want to reply comment on my latest post otherwise i wont see it
    thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMFO!! Hehe I know how you feel, I got snowed in today & didnt have to go to college. Snow is the best :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

<3