Monday 19 July 2010

your not in wonderland anymore Alice

as i said, i have posted a look on lookbook :) 
 
    

i took this a while ago actualy, it was a nice weather out
so i thought i'd do some baking and sit in the garden. 
The weather here seems to be getting shitter and shitter
apparantly, it's going to be raining all summer holidays. 
and as far as i know i'm not going on holiday, unless we 
go to france, but'm guessing the weather there will be more or less
the same. 

my hat - primark £2 
floral skirt - river island, ( idk the price) 
tights - new look 
brogues - shoe shop in manchester

6 comments:

  1. Your outfit is adorable.
    and I love your love pillow on the sidebar!

    stop by my blog sometime(:
    I love new visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!! and the XX
    is that an actual photo of your pillow covers??? -->>

    Urban Outfitters has adorable bedding just like that!

    :D I just started my blog. Please check it out and give me some feedback!

    http://sundaylovexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love the hat ^^
    you looks good (:
    xoxo ^^

    thelostdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures. You have awesome style x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit is so cute :) Love it

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. naww love the outfit!
    Especially the hat i have one like that (:
    Can yuu check out my blog please..

    http://simplicity-reality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

<3