Sunday 20 December 2009

my table.

so this is my bedside table, i felt the need to blog about it.

  1. a pretty candel holder thing, that a friend got me from thialand.
  2. a picture of me and my sisters protesting about something in a hello kitty frame, it makes me luagh all the time. don't know why.
  3. is the tissue box. (didn't label it)
  4. a cute lighty up thing from ikea. ithink t's suppose to be an aliens head.
  5. a water bottel?
  6. a book, called masqurade.i bought for the plane journey back from phillipines. i'm reading it again.
  7. something to do with the trip i'm going to next year:)
  8. green,blue and black nail polsh from faceshop. i was painting my nails theother night. fingers black and toes blue. the green wasn'tvery nice.
  9. my brick of a phone. the only reasons it's there is that it makes a very good alarm in the mornig.
  10. a chocolate frappe, from the day before. (yep it's still there and no i cba putting it in the bin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3